Thank you for your interest in joining the program, I am so excited for this. Let’s talk about the boundaries of our commitment to each other and the agreement.
All purchases of products and services are subject to the following Terms of Purchase. Please read them carefully. By continuing with purchasing “THE RISE”, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the terms. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This agreement takes immediate effect upon payment.
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” “Submit,” “Join” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, completing a bank transfer or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Elaira Tickute (“Coach”), acting on behalf of Elaira Flow (“Company”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with The Rise (“Program”).
- The scope of services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and/or provided for on Coach’s Website www.elairaflow.com, https://elairasanctuary.space// as part of the Program.
- Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
- Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
- The content included in the Program is for your individual, non-commercial use. Client agrees not to share login details and/or Program materials with any third parties.
- Coach reserves the right to remove Client from Program at any time for any reason.
- Live group coaching calls and individual sessions as applicable to program level purchased
- Content that includes videos, embodiment meditations and other materials that support clients progress and results in the program
- Live Envisioning sessions
- Support in between sessions in a digital community space
- Quarterly “Sanctuary business cafe” meetings.
- Live retreat if applicable per program level. Specific retreat terms & conditions are specified in a separate retreat terms & conditions document.
- Updated 8 capacities masterclasses if applicable per program level.
- You have ongoing access to the ‘current version’ of the course you are purchasing. If the course is going to be replaced or removed from “Elaira Flow Sanctuary”, you will be given the option to download the course material.
Client agrees to be open minded to Coach’s methods and partake in services as proposed. Client understands that Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions or Program. Coach may revise methods or parts of the Program based on the needs of the Client.
By participating in the Program, Client acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and her services do not replace the care of other professionals. The information in this Program is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or professional advice.
The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Coach may provide Client with third-party recommendations for such services as marketing, photography, business, health, or other related services. Client agrees that these are only recommendations and the Coach will not be held liable for the services provided by any third-party to the Client. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or services provided by a third-party.
Any testimonials, earnings, or examples shown through Coach’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on the use of Coach’s programs, courses, and/or services. Client acknowledges that Coach has not and does not make any representations as to a future outcome of any kind that may be derived as a result of use of Coach’s website, programs, products or services.
- Please read each sales page mindfully to avoid any misunderstandings about what is being covered and what is included.
- There are no refunds or reimbursements for any reason, so please take your time at the checkout and consider your purchase carefully.
- You can always reach out for clarifications if needed.
Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Coach the full purchase amount.
- Coach does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the Program.
- In case of earlier termination request from the client side due to unforeseen circumstances, payment op-out option will be suggested by the Coach based on the situation.
- If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Coach according to the payment schedule set forth on Coach’s website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client (the “Fee”).
- Client understands that they are entering into a financial agreement to complete all payment plan installments based on the payment plan selected at checkout.
- Client understands that payment installments are to be made on the payment due date.
- Early enrolment pricing (when offered) can not be backdated for any reason. This is another good reason to read my sales pages slowly and mindfully, and to note down when early pricing ends so you don’t miss out.
- Client understands that all payment amounts are listed in EURO.
- Credit Card Authorization (if applicable for payment plan). Each Party hereto acknowledges that Coach will charge the credit card or process any bank transfers chosen by the Client.
- In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, the payment will automatically be retried for 7 days (retry attempts being after 3, 5 and 7 of previous attempt). If the payment has still not been processed at the end of the recharge attempts the payment will be deemed as ‘Defaulted’.
- If Client defaults on payment installment on any given month and does not reconcile the defaulted payment installment or make alternate arrangements agreed upon with the Coach within 3 weeks of the original payment due date, there will be an additional $150 administrative fee added to the defaulted monthly payment installment amount. Please note: the $150 administrative fee will be incurred and added to each defaulted payment installment that is not reconciled within 3 weeks of the original payment date.
- Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until the defaulted payment is paid in full and the Client account is back in good standing, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls. If Client has not paid within twenty-one (21) days of the initial payment due date, program access will be paused until the account is back in good standing and the Coach has the right to terminate agreement.
- Deposit payments for early enrollment are non-refundable and non-transferable. If Client purchases an enrollment deposit their payment or payment plan will automatically initiate from the payment date indicated prior to purchase for the enrollment option indicated at the time of checkout. If Client wishes to change their enrollment option after purchasing their deposit, this much be communicated to the Coach via email prior to the payment date. Deposits must be used towards enrollment in the next available round of the program.
In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of this Program, the Coach maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Client receives one license for personal use of any content provided the Coach. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. The Coach reserves the right to immediately remove Client from the Program, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
Client acknowledges that group coaching sessions and/or group calls may be recorded for Client’s own use. Recorded sessions are only accessible to other group members from the same cohort of the Program, Program Co-Coaches, and members of the Company Team.
Client agrees and understands that by participating in the Program, Client is consenting to being recorded. Company may use Client celebrations and wins inside of the Program as a means to promote and market on social media accounts and online forums, however, Client’s personal details will not be shared or included without explicit prior consent.
Client waives any right to payment, royalties or any other consideration for Company’s use of such written statements, images, audio recordings and video recordings and Client waives the right to inspect or approve the finished product used by Company. The Company is hereby held harmless and released and forever discharged from all claims, demands, and causes of action which Client, their heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on Client’s behalf or on behalf of the Client estates have or may have by reason of this authorization.
The Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. The Parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the other. Neither Client nor any of Client’s associates, employees or affiliates will directly or indirectly, in any capacity or manner, make, express, transmit speak, write, verbalize or otherwise communicate in any way (or cause, further, assist, solicit, encourage, support or participate in any of the foregoing), any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory or critical of, or negative toward, the Coach or any of its programs, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents or representatives.
Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by a course of deal, course of performance or trade usage.
By using Elaira Flow services and purchasing this Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Program is at user’s own risk.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.
For questions and notices reach out to email@example.com
The Rise Terms Last Updated: January 10, 2024