The hype of personal branding
I don’t work with fixed prices. I open my heart, I trust you and your integrity to send me your heart appreciation that feels right.
May 17th, 2023
4.30 CEST / 10.30am EDT
This is donation based event and you can join totally for free by putting zero or contributing amount you feel like.
May 17th, 2023.
4.30 pm CEST / 10.20 EDT
"The hype of personal branding"
This conversation is part of "The New Business Paradigm" podcast.
Geraldine Huybrechts (Belgium), writes and shares about ‘humanizing’ marketing & entrepreneurship. It is called Pure Presence, a global term for conscious personal branding & visibility. It is about your energy and how you translate your gift in a clear way.
Topics we will explore:
- We will share our thoughts on some mainstream perceptions on personal branding such as the exaggerated visuals, the quite dominant tone of voice, being the ‘expert’ and claiming authority.
- The ‘fake’ vs authentic personal branding.
- The manipulative techniques used during a launch, the misuse of emotions.
- Conditioning / programming because of hierarchical structures.
- Why we struggle with visibility and visibility capacity trauma.
A couple FYIs:
- By signing up you are consenting to receive Elaira Flow newsletters. Unsubscribe anytime!
- Also, this conversation will be recorded and we will use video from it on various online platforms. I usually record where only speakers video is available but you may be included via your questions, just wanted to be transparent and give you heads up.