Since May 25, 2019. Updated 2021
1. Guiding statement.
1.1 By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Elaira Flow website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1.2 This site is a live document and it is regularly updated. Your access and use of elairaflow.com constitutes your acceptance of all site content, effective from the date of fir st use. I may revise any page at any time without notice. I recommend to review the “terms and conditions” document regularly. Continued use of this site after a change has been made or a policy has been amended is your acceptance of that change or policy.
1.3 I accept no responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or the data stored on it while using this website.
EU GDPR compliance
2.2 We do our best to observe the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and we want to provide all our services with particularly high respect for privacy.
2.3 We ask for your consent every time you purchase products. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer of that email.
Disclaimer & legal liability waiver
3.1 The information contained on elairaflow.com website (“Service”) is for general information purposes only. Elaira Flow company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service. In no event shall Elaira Flow be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
3.2 Elaira Flow reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
3.3. We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
3.1 You therefore forever release, waive and discharge Elaira Flow company including the owner from any and all legal claims and liability, without limitation. This includes but is not limited to any and all types of upset, misunderstanding, injury or damage arising from any and all types of contact with; participation in; or use of information, events or products connected with the above six parties.
External links Disclaimer and Content Liability:
Elaira Flow website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Elaira Flow. Please note that the Elaira Flow does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any site to which you link from the Elaira Flow website is solely the responsibility of the provider of that website.
Copyright, fair use & sharing.
All content produced by Elaira Flow and Elaira Tickute, including but not limited to audio, video, media and oral / written pieces is subject to full copyright protection under Netherlands law. No content may be used, copied, distributed, published, reproduced, transcribed, altered, sold, re-sold, or re-packaged in any way.
All content produced is for personal use only. It may not be used professionally.
When you order any item from the Library you agree that you cannot cancel that order.
All donations in the Library are final.
- There are no refunds for a donation. I do not do exchanges, transfers, or credit arrangements.
1.2 Any exception to this rule is entirely at my discretion.
We takes privacy matters very serious. I consider them not as a nasty obligation, but because I care about the matter.
Hosting and E-Mail Provider
The website of Integral Pelvic Therapy training/Dana vof only uses technical and functional cookies. This means that we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern and to store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize the website according to your individual interests.
You may refuse to accept cookies by changing the setting on your browser. You can also delete all the cookies stored on your computer.
2) Data security
2.1 I ensure that your data is as safe as is reasonably possible while it is processed and stored, including encryption of your personal information using SSL technology. I have set up secure systems and processes to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your data.
2.2 In sharing your personal data with the Oracle Girl organisation you accept that no method of data transmission or storage can ever be guaranteed 100% secure.
3) Your rights
3.1 You can request a copy of your personal data; that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately; or that your personal data is erased at any time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The types of personal data I collect
4.1 I collect personal information and usage data from you.
4.2 Personal information includes your name, mobile / phone number, email address and bank card information (card number, expiry date, and billing address).
4.3 Usage data includes information about you and your computer / device used to access the Oracle Girl website.
5) How and when I collect that personal data
5.1 I collect personal information at the time you give it to me and when you communicate with me. This includes when you communicate with myself or Oracle Girl Donations Ltd by mobile phone or email; when you join an event; when you sign up for my newsletter; or when you purchase a product from my Library.
5.2 I collect usage data when you use the Oracle Girl website, including your ‘open’ and ‘unsubscribe’ interactions with the emails and newsletters I send.
6) How I use your personal data
6.1 I may use your personal information and usage data for optimising and enhancing the performance, functionality and user experience of the Oracle Girl website – especially to make it quicker, easier and clearer to sign up for events or complete digital processes / transactions.
7) How I share your personal data
7.1 If you write to me, you agree that a member of my team may receive and answer your email on my behalf.
7.2 Only members of the Oracle Girl Donations Ltd have access to your personal data; that access is strictly within the remit of their job specification; and they have all signed a Non Disclosure Agreement, without exception.
7.3 Sometimes I may share anonymous data with third parties such as Google Analytics to gage the success of certain website pages or groups I offer.
8) How long I retain your personal data
8.1 I keep your personal data for as long as it is needed for communication purposes and however long the law and any contractual obligations require me to.
8.2 I retain your email data until you unsubscribe from my newsletter.
9) Erasing your personal data
9.1. When you request that we delete your personal data, my team will first of all ask you to confirm your identity. They will then send you an “Erase Personal Data” confirmation request to the email address linked to your Donor account / details.
9.2 After you confirm, your Donor account including any active subscriptions will be deleted and your personal data will be removed from all mailing lists.
9.3 Please note I am required to retain your request for erasure including the nature of that request, plus how and when it was executed. I am also legally required to leave any financial records pertaining to past order numbers in Stripe, PayPal, WordPress, and WooCommerce for 7 years.
We offer various newsletters, which you can receive via e-mail. If you register for a newsletter (via “double opt-in”) or cancel your subscription, the corresponding processes are automatically logged on our server. The only personal information stored in that context is your e-mail address, as required for sending the newsletter; it is stored together with the date and time of your order, the names of the selected newsletters and an anonymized signature.
Your provision of your personal information to us is completely voluntary. “Personal information” is information that can specifically identify you. We do not collect personal information unless you submit that information to us. Categories of personal information we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
Additionally, we may also collect certain others types of information that, along with Identity Data and Contact Data, may be considered and specifically named “personal data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Financial Data, which includes credit card, debit card or other payment card details.
- Transaction Data, which includes details about payments to and from you.
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, location data, your login data, and device and browser information.
- Profile Data, which includes your username and password, avatar (if you upload one) and other info you share with us on our Website.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website and advertising we serve on those sites.
- Marketing and Communications Data, which includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions: You may give us your information by registering or contacting us. This includes information you provide when you:
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- purchase product(s) on our website(s)
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data and Usage Data about you. Some of the ways in which we or our website may collect are further described below:
INFORMATION USE AND SHARING
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we use information held about you to perform our services and for other purposes outlined below. Specifically, we use your information for a variety of purposes:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- To perform specific services that you have requested.
To respond to your direct inquiries.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- To send you marketing materials (see below)
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
- To use certain services on our website, payment card information may be requested. We may ask you for credit card, debit card, or other payment information. By submitting your payment information through our websites, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them, if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other change in control.
- Third parties to whom we need to share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the website.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKING SERVICES
The Website may integrate with social networking services. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide you with the ability to use such services in connection with our Website, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like you, are relying upon those third-party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent information about you from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed; however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach that will affect you and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymize information about you (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES
Our role as data controller and data processor
Elaira Flow generally acts as the data controller of your information submitted through our website.
If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices as data controller, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance. Please see our contact details below in the section titled “Contact Us”. If you are situated in the EU and have a complaint, please contact our privacy manager at email@example.com
Provision of personal data and failure to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our services). In this case, we will not be able to provide services to you.
Legal basis for our processing of your personal data
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us at email@example.com. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Collection of personal data from third-party sources
We also collect personal data about you from various third parties and public sources.
- If you register for our services using Facebook, Twitter or other social media sites, we will import your information from those social media sites.
- As discussed above, we also obtain information through automated technologies (see section titled “Information Collection”)
Withdrawing your consent
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of your personal data for marketing purposes
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising:
- Promotional offers from us: We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing). You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or used our services and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
- Third-party marketing: We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside our company for marketing purposes.
To see how you can opt out of marketing communications, please see the section titled “Opt-Out” found at the bottom of all of our email communications.
Rights of EU Data Subjects
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
Opting out of messages from us
To opt-out of any future promotional messages from us, you should send an unsubscribe request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not want your personal information or personal data shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes, then you may opt-out of such disclosures by sending an email to email@example.com. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Please note that if you opt out in this manner, certain aspects of the Website may no longer be available to you.
Opting out of cookies
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website or some of its functionality may be affected. Cookies and similar items are not used by us to automatically retrieve personally identifiable information from your device without your knowledge.
DATA RELATING TO CHILDREN
Our Website is designed for those 18 years of age and older. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
CROSS BORDER TRANSFERS
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Elaira Flow. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Elaira Flow via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We try our best to respond to feedback within 2 days.